Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Married Women

As of lately, I have been approached by quite a few married women. I’m starting to see that those behind the veil of matrimony might be the most bi-curious folks around! At first I thought it was kind of flattering and I was a bit intrigued, but as I get to know these women and ponder being involved with them sexually, I have run into several things that just don’t fly with me. For instance:

How can you be in a “relationship” with me…. You’re married!

You feel you have the right to get angry with me for seeing other people – NEGATIVE!

Your life is bland and you need a change – You’ve been married for years, I’ve known you a few weeks. I can’t change the world in a week or so, and since when did it become my responsibility to change your world??

You keep telling me to be careful, your husband is jealous, yet you leave your damn cell phone open to text messages… why don’t you just paint the poor bastard a sign and tell him we’re fucking! Come on now, I’m not married, you are, why don’t YOU be careful and I’ll just keep being ME!

On the issue of sex, NO, I am not going down on you. If I wanted to suck your man’s dick I’d do it firsthand, not with you as a middle person! We do what we do or we do nothing at all!

What’s the deal with you leaving him??? Why are you doing it?? I hope it’s not to be with me because you’re positioning yourself for disappointment. Yes, I will sneak around with you; No, I will not make you my woman. Sorry, you’re a cheater, that’s how I got hooked up with you remember???? You have a man, a child, a house, what’s better than that? Stay with what you know, I’m not what you need.

Lastly, I do not wish to hear about how badly your man treats you, you’re cheating on him, what do you expect flowers!!??!! It’s not my cross to bear that you married a man you can’t stand. What does how he treats you have to do with me?? I want no part of that. My time spent with you is strictly for stress relief so don’t bring stress with you!

If you’re having problems staying within these guidelines put your feet in the road and kick rocks!

No comments: