Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Overnight Bag

Ladies... Let me begin by saying I love you all, short or tall, big and small (but not too butch!). Now that we have that out of the way, lets get down to a troubling matter... The Overnight bag!

I am in favor of both Femmes and Studs keeping a bag packed with the essentials for an impromptu overnight stay or weekend getaway. What I am NOT in favor of is those of you (and I can only speak about Femmes) that keep the damn bag in the trunk of your car and who try to use it with anyone that gives you 15minutes of conversation, a drink and a dance!

Nothing presents itself as a bigger turnoff than a woman with a weeks worth of clothes trying to come home with me and "chill for a while"! In the past when folks new how to get up, brush their teeth and go home, the Overnight bag was not a problem. NOW, the sight of an overnight bag just screams "I have nowhere to be and can just lay over at your place for an extended stay".

Come on ladies, especially my Femmes, tell me whats the deal with the Overnight bag????

No comments: