Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Art of Giving Head

This is probably one of the most talked about topics on blog sites, among men and women, women and women, and men and men. Everyone has their opinion on giving head; how to do it, when to do it, with whom to do it, the topics are endless. I thought I would approach the subject from a different angle, I hate being like everyone else.

This is not an instructional piece as the title would lead you to believe, more so, it’s a dissemination of opinionated information… Whose opinion, well mine of course!
If you’re settling down expecting to get my view on giving head in the sexual manner, you might be disappointed, but linger around to read a bit more, it may still be of interest to you.
Last minute warning: some degree of intelligence is required to be able to get the full effect of what's written. No offense to those on the slow side.

There is more than one meaning to giving head. The term usually brings thoughts of oral sex, be it a man and a woman, a man and a man, or a woman and a woman, something is getting licked or sucked in a sexual manner. I like to think of giving head in a more literal sense, it’s nice to actually get something from a cognitive perspective. Don’t confuse giving head with playing head games, they are two separate things. I’ve done both and had both done to me, believe me, they are NOT the same.

Giving good head involves knowing the receiver well enough to provide a stimulating environment. Nothing is worse on a date than stale conversation. I’d rather the restaurant serve me stale bread than my date bore me with stale conversation. Giving good head should arouse the cognitive senses, awaken the Medulla Oblongata; afterall, this is the part of the brain that controls automatic functions including heartbeat, breathing, etc.

If you’re thinking I’m crazy and this has nothing to do with actually giving head, ponder me this...Cunnilingus is perhaps one of the most enjoyed forms of sex for women. As I look at the word, another word jumps out at me, its quite easy to form the word cunning, a word with several meanings, one of which is “executed with or exhibiting ingenuity”, another being “delicately pleasing”. Imagine being able to perform cunnilingus on your mate without ever taking off her clothes, its not a hard task, but it will require some brain power; user your head first, mouth second, and when using your mouth, let it be to speak eloquently yet subtly erotic to her; it’s a clever form of teasing that will take you far.

Find your woman’s mental clitoris and massage it gently. Let your conversation and companionship stroke her cerebellum, the area controlling her balance, posture, movement, and muscle coordination; If you can get this spot stroked just right she’ll find herself quickly mesmerized by you. If you’ve managed while giving mental head to reach a point where you can kiss her, don’t just use your lips, involve your hands. Gently hold her head as your are kissing her, applying the lightest of pressure to each side of the head, just above the ears; not only are your kissing her, but now you are caressing the temporal lobe of the cerebrum, the area that contains centers of hearing and memory. She will hear you, even though you aren’t speaking and your kiss will remain a pleasant memory, that is if you know how to kiss!

Ok, I’ve given away far more than I had planned… remember, this is only my view of giving head, and my opinions on how to do so. If you don’t like them, come up with your own. If you don’t think you can come up with your own, that should tell you something. If you think you can, do. No excuses. If you still don’t like my views, find some you do like; Life is too short to be miserable. If you do like my views, I commend your good taste!

If your goal is to get some sexual head later, you might want to focus on giving some good mental head first.

Part II coming soon, Mental Stimulation….. nah, let’s leave well enough alone :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn! Now thats a tutorial fo ya ass!

Anonymous said...

good read folkz, keep it cummin!

Anonymous said...

Dats whats up!